This Non-Toxic Oil Blows Expensive Chemicals out of the Water
Anti-Aging, Skin Healing, Skin Protecting Super Oil
Coconut oil, which is great for your skin when you ingest it, does wonders for your skin when applied topically as well.
The benefits of coconut oil on the skin are profound.
“The combination of anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-bacterial and hydrating properties make it truly unique,” says Whitney P. Bowen, M.D a dermatologist at Advanced Dermatology PC in Westchester and NYC. “Coconut oil is primarily composed of saturated fats and contains medium-chain fatty acids, which not only help to repair the skin barrier and trap water, thus hydrating the skin, they also reduce inflammation.”
Coconut oil is truly unique.
It’s been used in the Tropics for ages now due to the fact that it’s readily available and because it simply works. People in the Tropical regions of the world have been using it to protect their skin from the sun in a region where the sun rays are the strongest. Coconut oil has proven itself to protect not only from external forces like the sun, but to penetrate the skin and heal it from the inside.
Non-toxic coconut oil harnesses the power of its medium-chain fatty acids and utilizes them in a fashion that not only protects your skin, it also keeps it smooth and has amazing healing powers. Coconut oil does this through a variety of amazing properties.
- Coconut oil is anti-inflammatory and can be used to treat acne.
- Coconut oil is a one-of-a-kind moisturizers and helps with dry skin
- Coconut oil protects your skin from dangerous free radicals in the environment
- Coconut oil is packed full of vitamin E which helps you recover faster from cuts and burns
- It’s anti-microbial properties attack dangerous bacteria and fungi
- Anti-aging: It’s anti-oxidant prevents your skin from aging too quickly. Some even say it halts and can reverse the process.
- It works great to prevent stretch marks on pregnant women.
Coconut oil is the most powerful skin care item on the planet.
In a study to find coconut oil’s effects on Eczema 117 children were randomly treated with either coconut oil or mineral oil. During the 8 week study researcher measured the changes. What they found was incredible. The decrease in Eczema was a whopping 68% for the kids who used coconut oil and only 38% in the mineral oil group. Water loss through the skin was significantly reduced in the coconut oil while skin hydration increased proving that it’s great to treat many skin conditions.
Here’s a list at many other skin care uses that coconut oil excels at.
- Lip healing / protection
- Toxic free makeup remover
- Skin softener
- Healing dry hands and feet
- Preventing and curing Athletes foot
- As a soothing shaving cream
- As a body moisturizer
- To clean your face
- Healing massage oil
- Toxic-free mild deodorant
- For dry elbows
- Curing Candida
Here’s a great video about the many benefits of coconut oil for skin
Leave a comment below and let me know what you think about using coconut oil on your skin.